Dunfermline Athletic Disabled Supporters Club is a Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation (No SC048550)
The objective of DADSC is to promote equality and diversity, by:
1 addressing issues of accessibility affecting disabled football supporters and the general public in Dunfermline and West Fife; and
2 raising the awareness of disability and accessibility issues among the general public.
To achieve our objective we will (among other things):
- represent the interests of DADSC members in discussions with Dunfermline Athletic Football Club (“DAFC”) and other bodies.
- work with DAFC to achieve continuous improvement in the facilities and arrangements at East End Park, Dunfermline for anyone who has a disability.
- promote and encourage the sharing of information and good practice in relation to disabled members of the general public attending sporting and social events at East End Park, Dunfermline.
- make it easier for disabled supporters to attend and enjoy away matches, including where appropriate liaison with other football clubs and the provision of suitable transport or assistance.
- use social media and exhibitions to raise the awareness of disability and accessibility issues among the general public.
- co-operate on matters of common interest with the Scottish Disabled Supporters’ Association (“SDSA”), with disabled supporter groups at other football clubs and with other organisations and charities which represent the interests of people with a disability.
Our immediate target is to raise funds which will be used to provide wheelchair access to the 1st Floor function suites, and an accessible toilet at the Purvis Suite level.