The Mission of DADSC is to work with DAFC Ltd to deliver continuous improvement in the facilities and arrangements at East End Park for anyone who has a disability.
The Objectives of DADSC are:
- To give disabled supporters of DAFC a voice in management and supporter dialogues.
- To make all public areas of East End Park fully accessible to anyone who has a disability.
- To make East End Park fully compliant with all current legislation and UEFA/SFA guidance on the facilities and arrangements for anyone who has a disability.
- To help DAFC raise the funds to provide wheelchair access to the 1st Floor function suites, and to provide an accessible toilet at the Purvis Suite level.
- To raise awareness of accessibility issues among all management and supporter groups associated with DAFC.
- To participate in the work of the Scottish Disabled Supporters’ Association.
- To work with local organisations supporting disabled people.