Let us know your views and ideas to improve the matchday experience of disabled supporters.
Join DADSC - you don't need to have a disability to be a member!
Join our team of volunteers. We are always looking for people with to help in one way or another - eg, you could become one of our Match Buddies
Let us know of any fundraising ideas to help DADSC, and particularly if you want to do a sponsored event to raise money.
Like and share our Facebook page.
Donate to DADSC to help our work. Send us a cheque (payable to “Dunfermline Athletic Disabled Supporters' Club”) or make an online payment to the DADSC bank account at
Sort code – 80-06-55
Account- 0602 8646
Please mark the payment “DONATION”. Read more
The Objectives of DADSC are:
- To give disabled supporters of DAFC a voice in management and supporter dialogues.
- To make all public areas of East End Park fully accessible to anyone who has a disability.
- To make East End Park fully compliant with all current legislation and UEFA/SFA guidance on the facilities and arrangements for anyone who has a disability.
- To help DAFC raise the funds to provide wheelchair access to the 1st Floor function suites, and to provide an accessible toilet at the Purvis Suite level.
- To raise awareness of accessibility issues among all management and supporter groups associated with DAFC.
- To participate in the work of the Scottish Disabled Supporters’ Association.
- To work with local organisations supporting disabled people.
The present office-bearers are:
Chair: Dave Nugent
Vice-Chair: Trisha Lockhart
Treasurer: Roger Hyde
Membership Secretary: Timothy Curle
General Secretary: John Simpson
The other members of the DADSC Management Committee are:
Nicola Campbell, Alistair Carstairs, Kenny Cowan, Colin Johnston, Tracey Macfarlane.
The Independent Examiner of the DADSC financial accounts is Alan Hogarth MCIBS
. Read more